Competition for the creation of a new logo and a separately designed sign marking the 25th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
The American Chamber of Commerce with the assistance of the National Academy of Arts is organizing a competition to create a new logo and a separately designed sign marking the 25th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
The purpose of the competition is to create a new logo and a separately designed sign marking the 25th anniversary of the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham)
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE:
All students, doctoral students and professors of the National Academy of Arts and agencies, members of the American Chamber of Commerce, have the right to participate in the competition.
1. Projects must include the AmCham logo design and the design of a separately designed logo marking the 25th anniversary. The two designs has to have a common ideological aesthetic. Projects should be prepared solely for the purpose of this competition.
2. Participants must submit project proposals for both parts of the competition: projects for a new AmCham logo and a 25th anniversary logo. Submitted projects with one part of the assignment will not be evaluated.
3. Projects must be original, unique, innovative. Each entrant declares that he is the sole author of the proposal submitted by him and that it does not violates the copyright of third parties. Participants are responsible for the authorship of the project and any claims by third parties made in connection with the projects they submit.
4. Applicants submit their proposals in Cyrillic and Latin.
5. Abbreviations of the American Chamber of Commerce - AmCham Bulgaria, AmCham BG, AmCham
6. National flags of Bulgaria and the United States must not be present in projects.
7. At the 25th anniversary of AmCham, the number 25 should be present
8. Each participant has the right to submit up to 3 (three) projects.
9. Projects should be submitted in full color, graphic, negative
10. File format - jpg, horizontal, 1000 px base
11. The projects are sent to the email: email@example.com
12. The competition is open. Each participant provides his / her details: name, current phone, class, specialty and email
13. Projects for the new logo and sign for the 25th anniversary must not have become public and recognizable in connection with another institution, product, service and be registered as a trademark or other intellectual property object.
14. Each applicant must enclose a signed declaration, certifying his / her agreement with the terms of the competition and the fact that he is the sole author of the project of the graphic images of the logo. In case the project is co-authored - the declaration is completed by all authors.
Deadline for submission of proposals - 15 May 2020.
The projects will be evaluated by members of the American Chamber of Commerce and professors from the National Academy of Arts. The winners of all three competitions will be announced on the pages of the NHA and AmCham by May 30, 2020.
First place: 1500 BGN
Second place: 900 BGN
Third place: 700 BGN
Participants agree that the copyrights for the graphic images that have won first place in the competition will be transferred for an award (within the framework below) to the American Chamber of Commerce on an exclusive basis. All entrants grant the US Chamber of Commerce the right to use the submitted projects for archive and the US Chamber of Commerce undertakes not to use them otherwise than for the purpose of presenting the results of the competition. The participants agree that a contract for the acquisition of the exclusive copyrights and the development of elements of the visual identity of the new American Chamber of Commerce logo will be signed with the author of the winning project. The participants agree that the maximum value for the acquisition of the copyrights of the graphic design project and the developed options for its use is BGN 1500.
All the personal information provided by participants will be stored by the American Chamber of Commerce and will only be used for the purposes of the competition in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Organizers may terminate the competition under the following conditions:
- no eligible participants are admitted;
- the submitted projects do not meet the pre-announced conditions by the organizers.